RE: Cisco SLA data access via SNMP?

  • From: Ray Burkholder
  • Date: Fri Nov 17 15:25:35 2006

>  Ray,
>
>    Do you have an example of accessing the SLA data via SNMP?
> I've just got interested in those things, I've found the OIDs
> required, but its all a bit of a maze ... I could really use
> some jitter information in a couple of places right about now ...

A number of people have asked for how I did the Cricket/SLA thing.  I have a
description of the configuration at:

http://www.oneunified.net/blog/OpenSource/Debian/Monitoring/Cricket/installa
ndconfig.article

On one of the systems I'm getting a cricket error of:
"illegal attempt to update +using time 1163791808 when last update time is
1163791808 (minimum one second step) "

I'm not sure if it affects other systems.  I have to check.  Anyway, once I
get this thing fixed, I think everything should be good to go.

Let me know if you have similar problems.

Ray
http://www.oneunified.net/blog/

--
Scanned for viruses and dangerous content at
http://www.oneunified.net and is believed to be clean.