Re: Yahoo! Mail Servers

  • From: Ken Simpson
  • Date: Thu Nov 09 18:14:11 2006

I'm joining this thread rather late, and this may be somewhat OT,
but... I have to ask: is this delay the result of the recent upswing
in Spam worldwide? Can anyone at Yahoo or elsewhere comment?

http://www.channelregister.co.uk/2006/10/31/botnet_spam_surge/page2.html

Thanks,
Ken

S. Ryan [09/11/06 15:00 -0800]: