Re: link between Sprint and Level3 Networks is down in Chicago

  • From: Deepak Jain
  • Date: Thu Nov 09 17:03:02 2006

Does someone know if this is a *single* link down?? It seems bizarre to me that there would only be a single link (geographically) between those two.

Whatever happened to redundancy?

Deepak

Dennis Dayman wrote:
We received confirmation from Time Warner. The link between Sprint and
Level3 Networks is down in Chicago. This has been an issue since 3:10 PM
EST.  Time Warner has a ticket open to address the issue. Not sure what it
is yet.

-Dennis