Re: UUNET issues?

  • From: nealr
  • Date: Sun Nov 05 01:32:00 2006

I'm fairly sure I'm not the only one who's said this in the last (pick a
months long period of time, I'll guess 6): "Could you be any less
descriptive of the problem you are seeing?"
Ya know ... this whole descriptiveness thing has to be my biggest pet peeve. I have a couple of things going at any given time and I just *love* when I get an email entitled "can you fix this?" Bad enough when its a customer, worse when its the guys I work with - the best response to these sorts of things coming from an internal address is "maybe" and don't elaborate :-) They either take the hint and put a proper title on it with a cc: to our project manager, or they fix it themselves.