Urgent need for bandwidth in Chiswick/London

  • From: Mike Lyon
  • Date: Thu Nov 02 13:44:48 2006

Howdy. Please excuse the semi-offtopic post. My company is looking for
bandwidth at the location below before Christmas. So that pretty much
rules out your standard leased-line options. Leased line looks to be
about 60 days out or so.

Does anyone know of any MAN (or anything else for that matter) options
at this location?

Building 10
Chiswick Park
566 Chiswick High Road