Re: Sagonet - Failing miserably with network security Someone needsto handle this.

  • From: Stephen Satchell
  • Date: Sun Oct 29 16:44:03 2006

Chris Jester wrote:
65.110.62.120

Sagonet,

We have a serious hacker here who is ACTIVLY engaged in logins
on our network (have him in a honeypot at the moment). He is running
exploits from your network and
also I have been hearing from others that you have been notified of this
a few times yet have done nothing about it.  Can we get someone to handle
this immediately please?
Thank you for the report. I've added 65.110.62.120 in our perimeter firewalls, on the off chance that the guy has broken into one or more servers at American Internet (Reno). If he (she) did, it may explain some traffic anomolies we've been seeing this past week.