power cords for .nl

  • From: matthew zeier
  • Date: Sun Oct 29 00:10:12 2006

Mozilla going to be opening a POP in Amsterdam in December and I'm trying to get gear and power cords ordered before then (haven't yet figured out where we're going but some of my gear has long lead times).

Can anyone help me figure out what sort of power cords I need? I'm interested in using Server Tech's 208-240V/20A PDUs which, according to their datasheet, have IEC603320/C20 inlets with 320/C13 outlets.

Is that what I'll find out there? What sort of cords am I looking at for my 6503-Es (Cisco shipped me US cords)?

Thanks!

--
matthew zeier | Network Engineer | Mozilla Corp. | (650)903-0800 x219