Re: register.com down sev0?

  • From: Patrick W. Gilmore
  • Date: Sat Oct 28 11:36:12 2006

On Oct 28, 2006, at 10:52 AM, Donald Stahl wrote:

I submitted both spams to spamcop and the appropriate abuse addresses would have been notified in both cases. I got no response from either of my submissions. As for a "reason for ignoring" my complaint I really couldn't say since, well they ignored me.
Did you ever send a complaint to [email protected] and [email protected] personally (so that you could actually verify it was sent and delivered)? I've never dealt with a company that didn't at least acknowledge receipt of a complaint.
Then you must not deal with very many companies.

(Not a comment on Register.com, 'cause I don't, and will never, know if they respond since I block their mail to avoid bogus renewal notices.)

--
TTFN,
patrick