Re: register.com down sev0?

  • From: Charles J. Knipe
  • Date: Fri Oct 27 17:53:49 2006

Paul,
As of right now I'm not prepared to comment on our recent outage in this forum. That said, I do want to discuss your assertion that Register.com is a source of spam. Spam mail is something we take very seriously. As a business we do not send spam email and we have procedures in place to address spam sent by our customers. If you're seeing spam involving us, and haven't gotten any traction from our abuse desk ([email protected]), I'd like to know about it. I've privately emailed you my phone number, please give me a call, so we can discuss this further.

--
Charles Knipe
Manager - Infrastructure Services