Re: DNS DDoS [was: register.com down sev0?]

  • From: jerry
  • Date: Thu Oct 26 13:35:27 2006

The network hardware vendors do need to include the feature to support BCP-38.  It'll help us out on a number of fronts especially with some of the recent cyber attacks.

We're in process of reaching out to many of the companies and many providers to encourage the implementation of BCP-38.  We've gotten a lot of great feedback from many of you and its greatly appreciated.  You know who you are :)
Especially some of the feedback related to the hardware OS issues.

-Jerry
[email protected] or [email protected]