Re: passports for NANOG-39, Toronto

  • From: Marshall Eubanks
  • Date: Thu Oct 26 09:22:03 2006

In DC, at least, you can get an appointment (no Congressional pressure required), go to
an office in the AM and pick it up the same day. I have done this several times;
it always amazes me how many people are in line who are
leaving the country the same day, but I wouldn't push it that far. Here are the offices :

http://travel.state.gov/passport/about/agencies/agencies_913.html

You will spend a good fraction of the day doing this (the appointment is really an
appointment to sit in a waiting room, and you have to do it twice).

Regards
Marshall