Need help finding CAIS SDSL equipment manual

  • From: Ganbold Tsagaankhuu
  • Date: Wed Oct 25 02:44:23 2006

Hi all,

I'm looking for CAIS SDSL equipment manual. I know there is no more CAIS, but I really need their equipment manual/documentation.
If somebody worked before for CAIS/Ardent Communicataions or somebody knows the person who worked before for CAIS/Ardent please let me know.
It would be really helpful for me. I appreciate if somebody can help me in this regard.

thanks in advance,

Ganbold