Re: Collocation Access

  • From: Roland Perry
  • Date: Mon Oct 23 14:19:49 2006

In article <[email protected]>, John A. Kilpatrick <[email protected]> writes
The fellow I chatted with at AT&T said they are not allowed to
hand over their badge because it would compromise their security.
My tech said the same thing. That keycard could grant central office access
On its own? No keycode or anything. What if he lost it?

so he couldn't surrender it.
But presumably it would need to be stolen. Wouldn't the tech notice that happening... Or is there some way the colo security guy can clone it undetected?
--
Roland Perry