Re: Collocation Access

  • From: Roland Perry
  • Date: Mon Oct 23 14:03:59 2006

In article <[email protected]>, Etaoin Shrdlu <[email protected]> writes
I used to object to our method of gathering social security numbers (since it was on a form that anyone adding a name could see)
Now that you need a Social Security number to get a US Drivers licence (and I doubt many telco engineers walk to work), would the traceability issues be satisfied by taking the details from one of those? I assume the Feds can ask the State which SSN goes with which DL, if the need arises.
--
Roland Perry