Re: RFC2468

  • From: Fergie
  • Date: Tue Oct 17 01:55:29 2006

"A name indicates what we seek. An address indicates where it is.
A route indicates how we get there."

 - RFC 791, Internet Protocol (September 1981), Editor: Jon Postel

- ferg

-- "Scott Weeks" <[email protected]> wrote:

: 8 years ago today was the beginning of the end.

Not to disagree as many of you knew him, but the
RFC says, "He would remind us that there is still
much work to be done and that we now have the
responsibility and the opportunity to do our part.

Let's keep getting busy with it...  ;-)
scott

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson