Re: Boeing's Connexion announcement

  • From: Patrick W. Gilmore
  • Date: Mon Oct 16 10:18:42 2006

On Oct 15, 2006, at 5:44 PM, Rich Fulton wrote:

and you will NEVER see this service again until there is a monetary incenctive to offer said service. So.. why is this still a discussion?
I seem to recall someone (Rodney?) saying it was already generating positive cash flow on "high-tech-city-to-high-tech-city" routes, and mentioning HK & Seattle.

Seem to me supporting Internet access is on topic. (Although I admit things like seat-power might be considered a bit too tangential. :)

--
TTFN,
patrick