RE: 200K prefixes - Weekly Routing Table Report

  • From: Fergie
  • Date: Fri Oct 13 20:28:17 2006

I'll bet you nickels to doughnuts that it won't make much
of a difference -- in the fact that too may end-ASs originate
specifics to attempt to "engineer" their traffic....

- ferg

-- "Alex Rubenstein" <[email protected]> wrote:

> > Maybe reboot all our routers at once or something?
>
> Who wants to go first...? Then again, maybe better not...
>
> philip
> --

I suspect if we do this, when things 'come back up', we'll be under
200k.

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 fergdawg(at)netzero.net