Re: ICANN ordered by Illinois court to suspend spamhaus.org

  • From: Thomas Leavitt
  • Date: Sat Oct 07 15:44:23 2006

Here's an excerpt from the blog entry:

"Instead of badmouthing the judge, what I would imagine is far more
productive are letters from ISPs around the world attesting to the
importance of Spamhaus as an organization and emphasizing how it is
the individual ISP, not Spamhaus, making the affirmative choice to
stop e360s messages from entering your servers and your property."

The author also says:

"Maybe counsel for one of the larger ISPs would be willing to act as a
clearinghouse and file the letters, en masse, with the court."

I hope folks take these comments to heart.

I posted my own experience to the blog.

I encourage others to do so.

Thomas