Re: [Fwd: Important ICANN Notice Regarding Your Domain Name(s)]

  • From: Chris Adams
  • Date: Fri Oct 06 10:05:48 2006

Once upon a time, Frank Bulk <[email protected]> said:
> GoDaddy's abuse desk is not so easy to work with...I have had two different
> times that a whole /24 was blocked even though parts of the address space
> were split between different providers (and customers), but GoDaddy would
> hardly relent.  Took over a week to get that resolved.

Heh.  We had an IP (of a customer's mail server) that GoDaddy blocked.
They told us it had been blocked for something like 8 months (at which
time it had not been assigned to any customer); we had zero complaints
on record for that IP.  They couldn't tell us why it was blocked or how
to get the block removed.  When we asked to speak with a supervisor,
they told us that their supervisors didn't have phones.

--
Chris Adams <[email protected]>