Re: International phone numbers (was Re: AOL Non-Lameness)

  • From: Joe Abley
  • Date: Tue Oct 03 17:03:32 2006

On 3-Oct-2006, at 08:53, Joe Abley wrote:

E.123 also tells us how to write our e-mail addresses and URLs on business cards, except that it calls URLs "web addresses". At least, this is what I can glean from the many E.123 summaries I could find, since the actual document isn't available for free download. We're certainly lucky to have the ITU.
I was asked to pass on the following.