Re: Outages mailing list

  • From: Albert Meyer
  • Date: Thu Sep 28 15:48:11 2006

William Allen Simpson wrote:

Don't forget to CC all the traffic to NANOG list.
Please don't do that. We don't need more pontification from Gadi. This new separate list sounds like a great idea, if only because it will distract him from NANOG-L. I don't post much but I read NANOG-L for the operational content, and the off-topic posts generated by Gadi and his supporters/detractors significantly reduce the SNR. I've been sending him private emails asking him to stop polluting NANOG-L for some time, but those emails have had no effect, nor have the numerous public requests posted to the list by others. Hoping that another list will entice him away seems to be our only hope, and forwarding that list here would defeat the purpose.