Re: Zimbabwe satellite Internet link restored

  • From: Chris L. Morrow
  • Date: Thu Sep 28 10:56:50 2006

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006, Jeremy Chadwick wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 28, 2006 at 03:15:44PM +0100, Alexander Harrowell wrote:
> > Any chance of a moderator de-subscribing "[email protected]" from
> > nanog? Every time anyone posts it kicks back a DSN, either failed or
> > mail-loop
>
> More importantly: how did this address get subscribed to NANOG
> when manual verification is required to subscribe?

[email protected] is possibly subscribed, his email goes to
mx.real-domain.com, which aliases to: [email protected] which then
bounces at the internal mailserver for tcc-ad.local.

I'm just guessing, but that seems logical. It might even be:
[email protected] ... just to make it 'confusing' :)
Either way I'm sure the crack MLC can whack the list properly and 'fix'
it.