Re: Google Outage Yesterday

  • From: Brandon Galbraith
  • Date: Wed Sep 27 19:53:16 2006

Reports were saying it was a DNS issue, as putting the IP address in to get to Gmail as well as other Google services would work without incident.

-brandon

On 9/27/06, Elijah Savage <[email protected]> wrote:

I have not seen this show up on the list yet neither have I seen any
public statements released.

It is being passed on as a comcast problem but I know of others with connectivity as well as myself hat has no connectivity at all with comcast.

 Elijah Savage                AOL IM:layer3rules
 Senior Network Engineer      When it has to be switched or routed.
  http://www.digitalrage.org   The Information Technology News Center
----- http://www.digitalrage.org/?page_id=46 for pgp public key--------

--
Brandon Galbraith