st. louis open meeting agenda, nominations, registration

  • From: Randy Bush
  • Date: Wed Sep 27 13:18:47 2006

comments and additions to proposed agenda for st. louis are solicited

  o SC Report
    - PC and MLC appointment processes
    - Elections process

  o PC Report

  o MLC Report

  o Financial Overview (more limited than last times.  read
    the web pages _beforehand_ if you want to discuss detail)

  o Charter Amendment Proposals

  o SC Nominees who wish to speak will have five minutes each

this time we are going to try to get through the agenda with a bit
more alacrity.  but we don't want to throttle constructive
discussion.  so please get issues on the agenda now.

also, please participate in the nomination process.  see
<http://nanog.org/elections06.html>.  the following sc members'
terms are expiring in october:
  Jared Mauch
  Philip Smith
  Randy Bush

AND PLEASE REGISTER FOR THE ST. LOUIS JOINT MEETING WITH ARIN!
<https://www.nanog.org/registration/>

thank you.

randy, for the sc