[Closed-Dead-OT-CloseMe]Re: tech support being flooded due to IE 0day

  • From: Myke Lyons
  • Date: Fri Sep 22 06:50:51 2006
On 22 Sep 2006, at 11:06, Lincoln Dale wrote:

P.S. Note that I do not agree that anyone has yet tried
to "correct" Gadi.
i guess what i've found most bemusing about this whole thread is -- i went
looking for the first email Gadi posted.

turns out that his posting habits have convinced Outlook that his email is
junk - and _all_ of his posts are in the "Junk EMail" folder.

i was bemused. jury is out of Outlook is showing self-intelligence or not!

cheers,

lincoln.
Could we please close this thread now?  I believe it is well off-topic.

Thank you