Re: ARIN sucks?

  • From: Sabri Berisha
  • Date: Thu Sep 21 07:36:31 2006

On Thu, Sep 14, 2006 at 01:56:29PM +0300, Hank Nussbacher wrote:

Hi,

> I stated those numbers as a "good" example.  My experience in RIPE is 3-4
> months for the entire process.  My last one in RIPE took 6 months for the
> IPv4, ASN and IPv6 allocations.

It took me 2 days for a /22 and 1 day for an ASN. All I did was
correctly fill out the requested forms and include the proper
justification.

But then again, I attended an LIR-course which explained RIPE's policies
and procedures. These are free and the course-material is online for
your convenience: http://www.ripe.net/training/lir/material/

HTH

--
Sabri