Re: Brazil (was: Re: Zimbabwe satellite service shutdown for non-payment)

  • From: Evaldo Gardenali
  • Date: Wed Sep 20 21:25:28 2006

Gadi Evron wrote:
On another level, Brazil which is now introduced to the broadband
revolution has many of the massive security issues impacting the Internet,
much like Israel used to have when we underwent the Internet revolution.
Heh. We do indeed have lots of windows zombies on the DSLs, yes, but our infrastructure is not that bad security-wise. Now tell me any country that doesnt have lots of windows zombies around ;)
Of course, we miss some RESPONSIVE attack mitigation desks, as I am tired of submitting abuse reports and never getting a reply/solution :( I know some companies that have excellent desks at work, some of which have friends of mine at work ;)

(not to say anything against Brazil. Nice people, serious professionals
and very hot (and fun!) women).
Haha! Yes, I love my country!
	Gadi
Greetings from Brazil