Re: Removal of my brain

  • From: Patrick W. Gilmore
  • Date: Wed Sep 20 19:28:40 2006

On Sep 20, 2006, at 4:35 PM, Richard Irving wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

  Hrmm....

    How many of you realize who Bill Manning is ?

   While you are at it, go flame Vinton Cerf... I am sure he
will learn from you, too......
I have known Bill for years, and respect him for a lot of what he has done. But if he is wrong, I have zero trouble calling him on it. Who you are doesn't change facts.

That said, I admit I probably hesitate a bit longer before flaming Dr. Cerf. :) If you've ever met them both, you would understand why.

--
TTFN,
patrick