Re: Removal of name

  • From: Christopher X. Candreva
  • Date: Fri Sep 15 22:24:48 2006

On Fri, 15 Sep 2006, NAME wrote:

> Dear Sirs/Madams, Please remove my name "NAME REMOVED" from this site
> below. It is slanderous towards me and it does not involve me. I am no

Dr. Phil has a saying: When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.

You do realize you mailed this out to a mailing list with a few thousand
people on it, right ? So that you've just reminded everyone who had
forgotten about it.

In any case, this is an archive of a mailing list, where this discussion
originally took place. None of us run it, and there are probably multiple
archives of Nanog out there, so you'll never get rid of them all.

In fact I'll bet there are people who read your message and are making
copies of the page now, just in case the others do come down.

> longer involved with telecommunications and I am not associated with Qwest
> anymore and it is also slanderous towards Qwest. I would appreciate this
> act of kindness. It is gone on too long this is from 2002. This defames my
> character from 2002 and it does not properly represent me.

Dude, you did it. Be a man and own up to it.  Figure out a way in Interviews
to show you learned from it, though this post will make it harder.

http://www.ibiblio.org/Dave/Dr-Fun/df9601/df960124.jpg

http://www.westnet.com/