Re: Qwest event 70 min ago?

  • From: Jeremy Chadwick
  • Date: Wed Sep 13 10:29:31 2006

On Tue, Sep 12, 2006 at 08:07:57PM -0600, Charlie Watts wrote:
> Did anybody see a Qwest "event" ~70 minutes ago?
>
> I'm not a direct customer so they won't talk to me, but we lost
> connectivity to a number of Qwest-connected sites for about 12 minutes.
>
> The data is falling off of the 1hr report, but you can still see it now:
> http://www.internetpulse.net/
> http://www.internetpulse.net/Main.aspx?OriginValue=Qwest&OriginLevel=1
>
> Thanks!

All we got was this, from one of our clients:

DATE OF EVENT: 9/12/06
TIME OF EVENT: 18:59 MDT
LOCATION: Network Outage - Multiple CyberCenters

EVENT DESCRIPTION: This is to notify you that the Qwest Hosting Services
has experienced core routing conflicts that may have impacted your
service. This is the final notification of this event. An RFO will be
available within 48 hours upon request.

| Making life hard for others since 1977.               PGP: 4BD6C0CB |