Re: [OT] Connexion {Was: Re: [routing-wg]BGP Update Report}

  • From: Marshall Eubanks
  • Date: Sun Sep 10 15:36:20 2006

There is still interest in this technology at Boeing and elsewhere, and
there will probably be a BOF on the problems associated with large mobile networks at the
San Diego IETF this Fall. Anyone interested in the technology at the IP level can let me know and I will
make sure you get the announcements.

As for the business side of it, there are other uses for network connectivity on a modern aircraft
besides searching the web.

Regards
Marshall