Clueful contact at Register.Com?

  • From: Deepak Jain
  • Date: Fri Sep 01 23:48:23 2006

Anyone have a clueful contact at Register.Com? Their front-line customer support is saying we need to talk to a dept that is supposedly 24/7 but they won't give its name or its extension.

Our customer has asked to help them resolve an issue regarding a domain that is on registrar-hold and register.com is not telling anyone why or who over there can resolve it or when. If they were still public this customer is would be issuing a huge press release to the overnight wires... they are big enough.

Thanks,

DJ