Re: Is it my imagination or are countless operations impacted today with mysql meltdowns

  • From: Steve Sobol
  • Date: Sun Aug 27 15:37:33 2006

--On Saturday, August 26, 2006 8:09 PM -0500 Gadi Evron <[email protected]> wrote:

Content and personal anility arguments aside, n3td3v should be kicked
instantly off this list. He is without any question a troll built for
trolling and nothing else. Lurking mostly on security related lists.

I recently (this past week) noted a Yahoo!Groups group, or maybe it was a Google Groups forum, that was mirroring posts to this list. The name was n3td3v. I don't know if this is relevant or whether we need to bug G or Y! to take the list down (since the list is already archived publicly by NANOG itself).

It's just... weird.

-- Steve Sobol, Professional Geek ** Java/VB/VC/PHP/Perl ** Linux/*BSD/Windows Apple Valley, California PGP:0xE3AE35ED

It's all fun and games until someone starts a bonfire in the living room.