RE: ICG Experience

  • From: Matt Ghali
  • Date: Wed Aug 23 20:51:32 2006

On Wed, 23 Aug 2006, Randy Epstein wrote:

I would think that Elijah was looking slightly longer term than
pre-acquisition.  Based on when Level(3) made the acquisition announcement,
I'd guess that they are fairly close to completing it, and if you've noticed
the changes at some of their other recent acquisitions, they typically do a
lot more than just change the way they answer the phone.

[email protected]:~ Wed Aug 23 17:47:26 $ dig +short ptr 1.2.2.4.in-addr.arpa vnsc-pri.sys.gtei.net.

[email protected]<darwin>< Moral indignation is a technique to endow the idiot with dignity. - Marshall McLuhan