Re: i am not a list moderator, but i do have a request

  • From: Matt Ghali
  • Date: Thu Aug 17 23:40:02 2006

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006, Gadi Evron wrote:
On Thu, 17 Aug 2006, Richard A Steenbergen wrote:

If this is all we have to talk about and it is on-topic, then NANOG has
failed, and we need a new list where people can actually discuss network
operations.

Who is stopping you? Either to raise subjects you deem apropriate, or to start another list?

How many people asking nicely will it take before you take the hint?
Why don't _you_ start another list. IIRC, you already have. Please consider using it, since I am pretty sure there's no question as to whether you'd be on-topic there.

Thanks!
matto

[email protected]<darwin><
  Moral indignation is a technique to endow the idiot with dignity.
                                                - Marshall McLuhan