RE: [Full-disclosure] what can be done with botnet C&C's?

  • From: Jordan Medlen
  • Date: Thu Aug 17 15:38:29 2006

Good point. At this time, we are not yet at completion as stated, but
something that could be done for the benefit of others once we have
completed the install and taken into account the amount spent vs. gained as
you stated. I will look to getting something to everyone once our experience
is complete.

Thanks,

Jordan