Re: SORBS Contact

  • From: Noel
  • Date: Tue Aug 15 01:12:28 2006

On Tue, 2006-08-15 at 02:13, Derek J. Balling wrote:

> > Of course, that only applies if you're dumb enough to answer '250
> > OK' to
> > the '.' after the DATA.  You 5xx that puppy anywhere before that,
> > and you
> > haven't taken custody of that data...
>
> This is ridiculous (not your argument, Valdis, but the whole thread
> in general).

Valdis's is correct, before the DATA is akin to "hello anybody home"
and then "does jack live there" if I say yes he does, it does not mean
you can come in just because jack lives there

> This is no different from me authorizing Mail Boxes Etc to be my
> proxy for UPS packages, and them being allowed to simply discard

It is very different because you hold a physical package or something
for someone you are paid by somebody to do it, unless you operate a
charity

--
Regards,
Noel Butler