Re: SORBS Contact

  • From: Noel
  • Date: Tue Aug 15 01:04:20 2006

On Sun, 2006-08-13 at 13:29, Robert Bonomi wrote:

> If you want 'reliable' delivery, you _pay_ the recieving system (and the
> intermediaries) for that service.  Your lack of patience with something
> other people _give_ you the free use of is, quite simply, an inexcusable
> display of arrogance and presumption.

here here!  very well said entire post, I have left only this para tho,
because my second comment, and thats my suggestion is they can pay for a
co-located  machine that they can go out and get a domain for and run
their own mail server on and get as much spam and virus's they want :)
that of course will never interfere with 99.999999999999 reptv % of
customers *dont* want.

--
Regards,
Noel Butler