Re: i am not a list moderator, but i do have a request

  • From: Thomas Kuehling
  • Date: Sun Aug 13 17:39:12 2006

Dear all,

On So, 2006-08-13 at 15:17 -0600, Danny McPherson wrote:

> Interestingly enough, I lurk here 99.999% of the time. I comment
> on this thread and folks ask to move it to a non-SP mailing list?
> Perhaps
> non-operational, but this certainly has direct implications on SPs and
> I'm of the opinion it's quite relevant - well, certainly as relevant
> as the
> past recent threads:

i waited to view, where this discussion will go, but that's exactly the
point. In my opinion, it's really interesting and necessary to be
informed about topics like botnets. It would be a failure, when this
topics won't be discussed anylonger on this list. Also it isn't that a
big problem, to filter topics for himself for relevance or of no
relevance.

Just my two cents.

Regards
Thomas Kuehling

--
Thomas Kuehling - TK2325-RIPE
Hoehestrasse 28 - 61348 Bad Homburg vor der HÃhe - Hessen