Re: i am not a list moderator, but i do have a request

  • From: Peter Dambier
  • Date: Sun Aug 13 15:59:32 2006

Paul Vixie wrote:
which is, please move these threads to a non-SP mailing list.

R [ 41: Danny McPherson ] Re: mitigating botnet C&Cs has become useless
R [ 22: "Laurence F. Sheldon] R < 45: Danny McPherson > R [ 62: "Laurence F. Sheldon] R [ 162: "J. Oquendo" ] Re: [Full-disclosure] what can be done with botnet C&C's?
R < 211: "Payam Tarverdyan Ch> R [ 66: Michael Nicks ]

i already apologized to the moderators for participating in a non-ops thread
here.  there are plenty of mailing lists for which botnets are on-topic.
nanog is not one and should not become one.  nanog has other useful purposes.

We have already enough botnets DoSsing the net. We dont need nondisclosed botlists DoSsing this forum.

We both agree
Peter and Karin

--
Peter and Karin Dambier