Re: ISP wants to stop outgoing web based spam

  • From: Hank Nussbacher
  • Date: Fri Aug 11 00:25:41 2006

On Thu, 10 Aug 2006, Florian Weimer wrote:

You should look after the automated tools (probably using a virus
scanner or something like this) and trigger a covert alert once they
are detected.  If the spam sent out is of the right kind, you can
phone the police and have the guy arrested.

Please show me which virus scanner scans html pages for the words like V I A G R A, or Free M O R T G A G E, as it is going outbound.

-Hank Nussbacher
http://www.interall.co.il