Re: SORBS Contact

  • From: Noel
  • Date: Thu Aug 10 04:30:21 2006

There is one very key point to make in this,
use of *any* RBL is up to individual networks, no one makes anyone use
them, and those that do must know and accept all risks involved  when
dealing with DUL's, SORBS operates a zone 'just for vernom' as well,
just like spamcop and njabl and others, but if a network like many I can
name want to use the full coverage , that is up to us, we know the risks
and believe it does more good,  EVERYTHING will have collateral damage
and we know and accept that.