Re: SORBS Contact

  • From: Matthew Sullivan
  • Date: Wed Aug 09 20:54:40 2006

Mark Andrews wrote:
I wasn't thinking about SORBS. It was a general warning to
only put blocks on lists where the usage matches the policy
of the list.
Ah my apologies I misinterpreted.
	I was thinking about a Australian cable provider that doesn't
	do the right thing.  I'm sure there will be other ISP's that
	also fail to check the list policy before nominating the
	address blocks for the lists.

In reality there shouldn't be the need for dialup lists.
You'll get nothing but agreement from me on that statement. There currently is a need for the list, however there *shouldn't* be any need for it.

Regards,

Mat