Re: SORBS Contact

  • From: Rik van Riel
  • Date: Wed Aug 09 20:54:01 2006

Allan Poindexter wrote:

The functionality of my email is still almost completely intact.  The
only time it isn't is when some antispam kook somewhere decides he
knows better than me what I want to read.  Spam is manageable problem
without the self appointed censors.  Get over it and move on.

I rather suspect that your spam problem is manageable because other admins are using DNSBLs and are thereby putting pressure on ISPs to boot spammers off their networks.

Even a list like SPEWS, which is used by very few people, may
motivate ISPs to clean up their network.