Re: SORBS Contact

  • From: Noel
  • Date: Wed Aug 09 18:19:46 2006

On Thu, 2006-08-10 at 07:39, Aaron Glenn wrote:

> That (blocking SMTP) could become illegal is some proposed "net
> neutrality" legislation is passed.

hahaha try enforcing that in other countries

also, most networks are private (not state run) therefore we have the
right to say yes/no what data enters our own network, because unless
unless a contract (payment) exists for the senders ISP to receivers ISP
to accept data off them, the senders ISP can be told to go to hell :)