Re: SORBS Contact

  • From: william(at)elan.net
  • Date: Tue Aug 08 20:15:59 2006

On Wed, 9 Aug 2006, Matthew Sullivan wrote:

Brian Boles wrote:
Can someone from SORBS contact me offlist if they are on here....

My most recent allocation from ARIN turned out to be dirty IP's, and I'm having trouble getting them removed following the steps on their website (no action on tickets opened).

64.79.128.0/20 <http://64.79.128.0/20>

If course checking this we find that SORBS is not the only problem you have...

http://www.completewhois.com/hijacked/files/64.79.128.0.txt

That was old user of that ip block. The block has been deleted and ARIN now reassigned/reallocated it to somebody else.

The file you need to watch (which gets updated when ip block
previously hijacked is no longer an issue) is:
 http://www.completewhois.com/hijacked/hijacked_flist.txt

(though a few more legacy blocks listed there got deleted
 in last months, so it does need to be updated again)

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks