Re: SORBS Contact

  • From: Hank Nussbacher
  • Date: Tue Aug 08 15:55:06 2006

On Tue, 8 Aug 2006, S. Ryan wrote:

I have recommended to every client in the past to drop any ISP that uses SORBS, but amazingly there are still plenty of clueless ISPs out there that use SORBS.

Hank Nussbacher
http://www.interall.co.il

Even worse if your ISP uses it and demands you ask the 'offender' to get 'themselves' removed.

Michael Nicks wroteth on 8/8/2006 7:27 AM:

Sad state of affairs when looney people dictate which IPs are "good" and "bad".

-Michael

Brian Boles wrote:
Can someone from SORBS contact me offlist if they are on here....

My most recent allocation from ARIN turned out to be dirty IP's, and I'm having trouble getting them removed following the steps on their website (no action on tickets opened).

64.79.128.0/20 <http://64.79.128.0/20>

Brian Boles
[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ This Mail Was Scanned By Mail-seCure System at the Tel-Aviv University CC.