Re: Equinix / Servercentral.net / Micfo POC

  • From: Mark Foster
  • Date: Sat Aug 05 17:14:16 2006

For the record folks I did get a response from the appropriate parties, and wasy very pleased given the time of day in your part of the world. Cheers all.

Mark.

Mark Foster wrote:

Anyone from the above providers watching?

I'm trying to draw attention to a phishing scam originating from 205.234.128.0/17 - 'Micfo.com LLC'.

Their host / upstream appear to be servercentral.net and theres a reference to an Equinix datacentre in Chicago.

The +1-866 number listed doesn't appear to be dialable from here, despite other 866's being accessible.

I'll refrain from posting more details at this stage, however, anyone with any useful POC's please feel free to contact me offlist.

Mark.