Re: OT: Good list for VoIP

  • From: Netfortius
  • Date: Thu Aug 03 08:41:01 2006
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:from:reply-to:to:subject:date:user-agent:references:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:message-id; b=qJPGLCido6HshGRmho4mwidX04t/zOJfhUJ++Rknvp26jcAKIVi8qo1+pgawxXWRxAa91Ukg4/dG8cgr5GnOuhq+otZAMZmeWx3Xb8qPTTej8AMonM9qSay/Dj+8ttrzVM8yJmM4HeptI5JYfC/OMSHWdOAtx2KvuQLsK6iu5bg=

I've had some decent success with other lists from this site:

http://isp-lists.isp-planet.com/about/

so you may want to try their VoIP one. I cannot personally endorse that
specific one, though, as I am not a subscriber.

Stefan