RE: mitigating botnet C&Cs has become useless

  • From: Fergie
  • Date: Wed Aug 02 18:50:27 2006

-- "Barry Greene (bgreene)" <[email protected]> wrote:

>> What?  That's what I'm trying to find out, but I'm not as
>> smart as most, so I can only point out the things that I
>> believe definitely won't work and why I think that.
>> Hopefully by the application of flame to my butt by smart
>> people for saying what I do will spark some thought toward the goal.
>

>Start with:
>
>http://www.nanog.org/mtg-0602/greene.html

Also, I hope to be gving a presentation at the next NANOG (it might
just turn out to be a "lightning talk" depending on the number of
slides) which segues into this particular topic. :-)

Now, I need to get to work on those slides.... :-)

- ferg

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 fergdawg(at)netzero.net